• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App question...

telltime

Nov 19, 2009
As a non-developer of Apps, how does one go about suggesting one be developed? Is it simply a matter of time that if there is a really popular one on the iPhone that it will show up in the Android Market?

I ask because two of my co-workers have iPhones, but they have to carry "regular" (read flip phones on the Verizon network) when they deploy for disaster relief here in the US (hurricanes, floods, etc.) because the AT&T network proved so unreliable. After all, these things are still meant to be PHONES, so completing a call becomes important.

I refuse to carry two devices, so I had a Blackberry w/Verizon, but I jumped at the Droid when it came out last week (I'm still getting used to this thing... No, it's not as simple as the iPhone, but it get's great reception everywhere and seems to have the capability to do more).

So all that to say: They have a great App for a bank that many military people use (USAA). How do we get it in our app store?

Thanks from a newbie.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones