1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

App recommendations needed!

Last Updated:

1. Michelle666

Michelle666 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have a huge filofax thing, which I would like to ditch from my bag, and wondered if I could turn my phone into something more suitable.

I have jorte calendar, but I do find it annoying that you can't read what's in the box, as even the smallest font is too big. Any ideas on a better calendar.

I would also like somewhere to store my addresses, and a password locked notepad. I often use a note pad to jot down passwords & username etc. Any suggestions would be great, free or not i dont mind!

Advertisement
  2. Jim255

Jim255 Active Member

Colornote gives you individual notes which can each be locked or not.

3. nacatomi

nacatomi Well-Known Member

I use "Agenda Widget" there are about 10 different sizes available and it shows your upcoming appointments and lets you add new and get into the calendar.

Looks like password safe might be good for your passwords etc and looks like you would be able to add your addresses in there using a custom category. There is a lite version serach for "password safe lite"

4. Phenomenological

Phenomenological Well-Known Member

Another vote for Android Agenda Widget, it's very good, and you can link it to a couple of task lists to remind yourself of things you need to do.

5. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

keepassdroid, together with dropbox is the solution for your password needs. please don't use notepad to store passwords, regardless of whether it is password protected or not..

6. Michelle666

Michelle666 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I understand what you mean by not storing them, problem is I forget them so easily, and to be honest writing them down in a book is possibly an even bad idea. I only store my T-mobile account, my nectar card, gas & elec numbers etc...nothing tooooo important!

7. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

thats where keepassdroid comes into play :p