1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

app request/help- accommodation checker

1. MissJane1

MissJane1 New Member

Hi everyone,

I would like an app that allows me to search pet friendly accommodation in the areas where my little boy and I travel to. There is a website that will slowly go through everything in the state, and suburb by suburb (about 15 pages worth) but I only need an app that will show the 9 or 10 places I usually call.

The website (stayz.com.au) displays the name of the property, and most of these properties have a vacancy calendar on their page.

I would love the ability to have a search function for the dates I need accom. for and have the app show available vacancies (or bookings) for just these particular 9 or 10 places.

Is anyone interested in either helping me make this- I have no experience in app making or code stuff :eek:, or making it for me? (Little person begging icon :))

Thank you for your time,

Jane (Samsung Galaxy 5- I5503T- and loving it ;))

Advertisement
    :
  2. MissJane1

MissJane1 New Member

Hey folks,

I'm guessing no-one wants to make the app. No problem, however would you mind telling me the easiest way to make it myself? I've come across things where it's possible to make a magazine/blog app, and think, yep, don't need that kind.

Where would I begin to find out what I need to do? It's a huge forum, and a lot of what I've read is way over my head. :eek:

Thanks in advance for any guidance you can provide,

Jane