• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App request, Secondshifters internet radio app

nightelvesreasy

Oct 24, 2009
Minnesota
I have already talked to someone at secondshifters.com to see if there was any way I could get their radio station on my phone, now I'm asking the devs to please find a way to stream this station to my Droid. As of now, last.fm has a secondshifters playlist, but its so small, within a matter of hours ive heard everything, for people that dont know, secondshifters is a dark/goth/underground/industrial style of music, you either love it or hate it, me personally, I love it, its always streaming from my computer, what i need is a way to stream it to my phone without involving my PC, if anyone has a idea on how its possible, or even a app that can directly stream from the IP please let me know.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones