• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App request - send sms after receiving a code by sms

scottreel11

Lurker
Aug 24, 2012
I need an app that can look for a keyword in my texts (which will be redirected to my phone through my Google voice number) it then sends a text to the contact associated with that keyword.

Ex.
Person A texts my number the code "111"
The system finds that the number associated with 111 is Person B then sends them a text.
Person B receives a text saying "Happy Birthday"

Every sent message will be the same and I'm okay with setting the contacts name as the code if that's easier. For those who aren't familiar with google voice, the message will not just contain the code, it will also contain the senders phone number.
(Optional) the program sends an autoreply with a short message to the sender of the code.

If you are interested in this project please email me at scottreel11@gmail.com with an estimated cost or any questions.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones