• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP] Root Call Blocker - the only REAL call and SMS firewall

SwitchMe is a unique application for root users that allows you to log in and out of multiple installations of Android just as you would on a desktop computer.

The technology behind SwitchMe saves all of your applications and data, protects it and stores it as a file in memory. You can then log out of an
account and log into a fresh installation of Android or another account with its own unique content.

You may create as many profiles as the memory is capable of holding. Some of these may require very little free memory because they contain few apps,
others will be larger as they contain many applications and lots of cache and data.

Why is this functionality useful?

Privacy - the most obvious benefit is that you can securely share one device among multiple users, which gives you privacy and peace of mind.

Testing - if you are a developer, you can use profiles as clean sandboxes to test your applications and their interaction with the system.

Gaming

Upvote 0
The most complete call manager on android.

Call Master is the most advanced call and text message firewall available for Android. With unique, powerful features and the proven reliability of our root telephony daemon under the hood, this application is targeted at advanced users and professionals searching for an enterprise quality solution that guarantees absolute stability.

If you find Call Master too complicated but like the power of its root telephony daemon, please have a look at our other call management app, Root Call Blocker. It works just as effectively and may suit your needs better.

Advantages:

★ Blocked calls will never go through
★ Your screen will never turn on
★ Private call and SMS sandbox with log sweeper
★ Full password protection
★ Route message content to other numbers
★ Powerful widget

Features:

☆ Ultra flexible list creation
☆ Seven reject methods
☆ Filter SMS by content
☆ Automatic text routing and replies
☆ Regular expression and wildcard filters
☆ Custom notifications
☆ Backup encryption and password protection
☆ Powerful logging and sorting system
☆ Number testing
☆ Independent contact library for total privacy
☆ Profile scheduling
☆ Light and dark themes

Market Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=fahrbot.apps.blacklist&feature=search_result

This is a fully functional application. However, after a 24 hour demo period it will start nagging you to buy the Key, which will remove all nag screens and timeouts from the interface. The nag screens are pretty light though, so users who dont want to spend can live with them.

Screens - VIEW GALLERY

Upvote 0
Second best? It was the best when I used it!

The only reason I don't use it now is because my Google voice number is the only one I use since adding a sprint phone. Since it forwards to both of my cell phones I just use it to block unwanted calls. I still recommend your app for anyone that doesn't use their GV number for everything.

Upvote 0
hey ftg, this is a great app. style and elegance-wise, this is exactly what i was looking for. i don't think i can use it right now though, as I really need gtask syncing, as well as voice-input. but i have tried a million different todo apps, and none have come as close to what I want as this. i am looking forward to updates that can bring in some of these features.

another thought i always have wanted to see on a todo app is a simple and clean way to enter due dates. i always thought it would look something like this:

[] Buy Groceries +

when you hit the +, a mini-calendar pops up and you can just tap the day you want to do it....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones