• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [APP] Root Tools - Early Alpha

Yeah I figured that would be the case and most people wouldn't be aware of recoveyr mode, just making sure what my options are. I'm really liking this app and its potential. Thanks for all you contribute to this community. I'm interested in the tracking option that you don't have enabled yet also.

Upvote 0
Yeah I figured that would be the case and most people wouldn't be aware of recoveyr mode, just making sure what my options are. I'm really liking this app and its potential. Thanks for all you contribute to this community. I'm interested in the tracking option that you don't have enabled yet also.

Thanks, Tracking will be enabled once I build the web interface, and figure out how I want to do it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones