• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[APP] SudoTape . A measurement/note taking tool

I finally finished my first Android app.
snap20110126_214656-180x300.png

Basically SudoTape lets you mark up images on your device, images either saved on the device externally or using the built-in camera intent.

I found that being a code monkey most my life my writing with those ancient things calls pens and pencils sucks. Recently I found I needed to take some notes for measurements of things in my house and found I couldn't read my own damn writing so I thought, "Why can't I just take a picture of what I want to measure and just draw on the picture"?
This is the premise for SudoTape.

Here is the market link: https://market.android.com/details?id=net.pixelsystems.sudotape
chart

Here is a link to the documentation: SudoTape [Android]

The app is free so it costs nothing to try it out. Your device doesn't need a camera in order to use the app even if the market suggests a camera is required.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones