1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

App suggestions please?

Last Updated:

1. Rhysd2

Rhysd2 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi guys

I was fiddling around the weekend with a few things and one of the apps I installed was beautiful widgets. I liked the buttons it had with it and the combined clock/weather home but I found the weather side of bit a bit flakey at finding my location(its very US orientated) and the button widgets didnt have every one I wanted.

So out of curiosity do any of you have recommendations for Apps/widgets that can combine the weather/clock and maybe even the news? also any recommendations for button widgets to turn the sync off/on wifi off/on and the ringer between its various modes?

thanks guys

Advertisement
  2. Rhysd2

Rhysd2 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

no one?

3. shrink57

shrink57 Well-Known Member

I use Quick Profiles to set up shortcuts on my homescreen to turn sound, wifi, bluetooth, and other settings on and off (it does not have a sync setting). The stock power widget is also useful. Weatherbug is a more extensive weather program with various widgets (no news or clock). You might find it works in your location.

4. bluenova

bluenova OK Computer VIP Member

Check out the app author curvefish (just search in the Market). They have lots of nice control widgets.