General App Suggestions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cinematic, Feb 14, 2012.

1. cinematic

cinematic Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Hi Everybody!

I'm still breaking in my new slider. Awesome thus far I must admit. Any suggestions for a great/the best music app and document app (for word, excel, power point, etc). Free is preferable but I would be more than willing to pay for a reliable and efficient app.

I hear there is an app that you pay monthly for unlimited downloads and it lets you keep the music even if you cancel. Also I looked up Documents To Go but the negative reviews scared me. Quick Office seems to be unavailable.

Please help. :)

<3pete

Advertisement
  2. wake69

wake69 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    Security Engineer
    Georgia
    First, i recommend the amazon market app, they give you a free app every day. I ve gotten all document apps free from them and like docs to go. They off
    er these apps every few mos for free, so its a great way to look out. I dont listen to music but mc video player and mx codec pac is a must

3. cinematic

cinematic Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Yorba Linda, CA
    Awesome. Thanks for the reply Wake69. :) I'm still adjusting and getting everything set up. Polaris Office seems great thus far for my documents. MixZing is what I'm currently checking out as a media player. However, the free music or downloaded music I get from the Android Market seems to diretly link to Google Music. Any suggestions on how to carry these music files over to MixZing?

4. profmad

profmad Member

May 29, 2010
    reading, swimming, meditation
    Surabaya, Indonesia
    Yeah _ Polaris is really great. Menu at the top is very useful. Zooming is easy (50% t0 200%). Be familiar with it.