App that gets mobile numbers from Facebook?General

Last Updated:

1. Anducks

Anducks Active Member This Topic's Starter

Is there an app that gets peoples mobile numbers from Facebook and creates them as a contact in your phone?

I would've thought there would be, but I can't find any that do that. I got an Eris recently and couldn't import my contacts from my old phone, so I was hoping I could do it this way. :p.

Advertisement
  2. DDustiNN

DDustiNN Well-Known Member

This would be kinda cool. I don't know of an app to do what you are looking for, but in the meantime, you are still able to view your "Facebook Phonebook" (I don't remember exactly where off the top of my head, but I've come across it a few times in my phone).

3. dusthead

dusthead Well-Known Member

this is crazy...that the official app doesn't do it, bloo doesn't either...but on my palm centro the official app updated my contacts if they changed their number.

4. cevMkV

cevMkV Well-Known Member

not sure if you can do it with sense on but you can do it with it off for sure. i have the official facebook app. go to add > folders > facebook phonebook.

this will add a folder to you home screen when you click on the folder it has all of your facebook friends with numbers, all you do is click to call.

5. maguircp

maguircp Member

ive been able to to get my facebook contacts to be added to my phone contacts. i forget where exactly i found the article, but you have to use firefox and greasemonkey as well as some plug in which once you log onto gmail it will add your facebook contacts to your gmail ones. im sure a simple google search will turn something up.

[[EDIT]]: http://brad.livejournal.com/2398409.html

6. thenestor

thenestor Well-Known Member

CevMkV was right. Hit the "+" sign to add a widget to your home screen, then click "Folders" and then "Live Folder" and "Facebook Phonebook". That will add a shortcut to the list of ALL your friends on Facebook who have phone numbers listed, not just those in your People/Contacts.

7. RC Addict

RC Addict Well-Known Member

Thanks for that info!!!