• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App that's compatible with Motorola Roadstet 2 but isn't the My Motospeak??

chadnfaith

Lurker
Mar 7, 2015
My phone is the htc vivid. It isn't the newest of phones, but I love it. I recently got the bluetooth motorola roadster 2. It, along with the my motospeak app, works fine for listening to text messages and getting incoming calls, hands free. But initiating texts.... not good. The app simply cannot process messages. And initiating a hands free call does not work with the unit. It says, when the call button on the unit is pushed, that voice dialing is no available on my phone. I know it uses the google voice, using the magnifying glass.

So, I'm wondering. Is there an app that would work with my roadster yhat would allow for hands free voice dialing and/or a way to set it as the default voice dialer, rather than using the magnifying glass.

I want to love my roadster.... I'm just not there yet. ;)

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones