• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App to increase media volume?

I've heard this question asked, but I think the only answers I've seen involve using some desktop software to modify the files before putting them on your phone. I use MediaMonkey for all thing MP3, and you can use it to level your track volume to a predefined level. For video, I heard mention recently of something called GomConvert or something like that which would allow you to alter audio volume.

Upvote 0
Search the market for Louder Volume Hack. It does not work for all phones, but you have 24h to make sure it will work with yours.

I like it. It has many options, and many ways to make the volume higher. Personally, I modified only In Call and Headset volumes, so I get decent sound in the car, on speakerphone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones