1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

app to switch to home screen after call

Last Updated:

1. athenssmile

athenssmile Active Member This Topic's Starter

I have searched the forums, but can't find the information about the app which automatically directs you back to the home screen after a call. I accidently call people and this was very handy. It pulled up the home screen rather than displaying the phone. However, when the recent update was pushed over the air, my phone shut down and required a hard reset. The app was lost and I can't remember the name. Does anyone know?

A side question: Was this update the switch to 2.0 for the Eris? I ran the update, but my phone still says it is running the 1.5 firmware. I obviously had a serious problem with the update and I am not sure it came through.

Advertisement
  2. cmerrtt

cmerrtt Well-Known Member

I think what you are talking about is NotCallLog - I installed it today and it works great!

3. Jim W

Jim W Well-Known Member

haha, sometimes I hate reading forums!! I never really noticed the phone did that, but after reading this...........yes that is very annoying. :p

Grabbing that app right now and see how it works. :)

4. athenssmile

athenssmile Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you!!!! That was exactly what I was looking for.

5. Desertwndrr

Desertwndrr New Member

I rarely register on forums because I generally don't have to much to say but I had to resond to this post.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Th fact that this phone would remain on the contacts screen has been bothering me the whole time that I have had it. I would always hit the home key after every call before I locked the screen and it drove me nuts.