1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

App to sync Flickr with gallery?

Last Updated:

1. someguy9

someguy9 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there anyway to get Flickr synced up with your gallery rather then Picasa?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Lev16

Lev16 Well-Known Member

Bump. I'm curious as well

3. thehitmen

thehitmen Active Member

BUMP was going to post a new topic on this!

4. thirtyfour41

thirtyfour41 Well-Known Member

Are you talking about the Nexus One gallery app? That I haven't seen, but I know you can pull up Flickr in the regular Photos app. I got a new app yesterday called JustPictures! that is like a gallery for your Flickr, Photobucket, Picasa, Facebook all in one place. You can save them to your SD right from there, or email, wallpaper, etc. But as far as the gallery, I think only Picasa syncs with that.

JustPictures!

It's great for showing people your vacation photos on the go. And it's free, can't beat that. I also like Picasa Tool, that is great for uploading. Honestly, I haven't used Flickr in a long time. I don't know why Google didn't implement Picasa into the Droid more considering it IS Google's service and Flickr is Yahoo. Either way, let me know what you find. I'm always curious.

5. PlutoISaPlanet

PlutoISaPlanet New Member

I'd love it if they implemented flickr syncing to the gallery on my Captivate... the Picasa sync looks so good but I use flickr : /