• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App to turn alerts on and off buy time of day?

nailerdog

Lurker
Dec 30, 2009
Is there an app out there that turns alerts or notifications off by time of day and even by day of week? I like to leave my phone on in case of an emergency call but I would like to silence the email and text alerts overnight.

Idealy it would allow each account to be controlled seperately. Example would be to turn off work accounts early evening and leave personal and text on until later.

Thanks

Locale will do this, but it's kind of expensive now ($10). But it'll let you turn off volume on calls/notifications independently based on time of day, or a list of other circumstances. I use it to mute phone during work hours, to limit ringer to only a couple of certain people during sleep hours. And to turn GPS and bluetooth on only when in the car (only place i have both power and something plugged into the headphone jack)

it's great.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones