• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

App to wake hibernated apps for notifications

Marios Georgiou

Mar 13, 2015
I'm looking for an app that will hibernate apps to free memory and wake up the apps to display the notifications and gcm notifications but not Greenify app that only does it when the screen is off. Also Greenify does not work on my device as it required xposed framework installed and says xposed framework is not installed when i start the xposed framework.

I'm looking for an app that will hibernate apps to free memory and wake up the apps to display the notifications and gcm notifications but not Greenify app that only does it when the screen is off. Also Greenify does not work on my device as it required xposed framework installed and says xposed framework is not installed when i start the xposed framework.
When i say Greenify app only does it when screen is off i mean it hibernates apps only when the screen is off.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones