App UpdatesSupport

Last Updated:

1. Moxified

Moxified Member This Topic's Starter

Perhaps it is me, but I'm not seeing how to update my downloaded apps. Usually you go to the market and click on my downloads or something like that but I don't have that option.

How is it done on my AT&T X10?

Advertisement
  2. hal752

hal752 Well-Known Member

Strange. Thats how it is done. Your suppose to go on the market app. Hit the menu button and select downloads. Then it will bring up a list of all your downloaded apps. And list if theres a update for it.

3. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

Oh Lord, have AT&T fiddling struck again?!

4. Moxified

Oops, I missed the menu button part. I thought it was supposed to be a tab on top. It was there. Thanks!! for setting me straight.:)

5. ECBomb

ECBomb Well-Known Member

You shouldn't need to hit the menu button though. Once you enter the Market, there should be: Apps, Games, and Downloads at the top of the screen. Just hit downloads and it should automatically detect any new updates for your apps.

6. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

I think the OP didn't have that option showing, which he was expecting to see. I didn't even know there was an option from the menu button cos my phone has that tab at top of market screen. Always good to know the alternatives, especially if the carriers keep fiddling with the interface.... when will they learn, leave it all alone!

7. Moxified

Yeah, that option isn't there on the main market screen for me. But with the "workaround" I'm plenty happy.