App With Email Check Boxes on Right?Support

1. DrHfuhruhurr

DrHfuhruhurr New Member

I'm loving this phone, yet I have one MINOR issue with it. Even though I have huge hands, I still have a problem holding it in my right hand and reaching the check boxes on the email client to select mails for deletion. I periodically miss the box and hit the subject, opening it. Either I need another 1/4 inch fused onto my right thumb, or I need to find a different email client.

Is there either a setting I'm missing that moves the check boxes to the right of the screen, for easy one-handed use or an app that is highly recommended that will work with MS Exchange services, pop3, and IMAP services that has the box on the right?

Advertisement
    :
  2. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :) Guide

Are you familiar with the "one handed mode" this phone has?

You can reduce and position the size of the active screen, right or left, up or down.

Once activated in settings, it is called forth by a swiping motion on the side of the phone you want it located on.

It can be dismissed easily too.

It is in settings under the control tab, I believe.
  3. DrHfuhruhurr

DrHfuhruhurr New Member

Well, lookie there. :) I actually already had it active, I just never checked out the tutorial to find out what movement activated it and if it worked on every screen.

I guess RTFM would fit here. ;) Thanks for the information.
    dustwun77 likes this.
  4. toptobottom

toptobottom Well-Known Member

Yes, I believe there's another option called 'Use Left index finger' :D
    dustwun77 likes this.
  5. DrHfuhruhurr

DrHfuhruhurr New Member

Unfortunately, my left hand is usually either in my pocket, or on the steering wheel of the school bus I drive. :p