appbrain helpSupport

Last Updated:

1. ctxx24

ctxx24 Well-Known Member

Ok I don't get this lol I goto appbrain on pc I see all my apps..I goto the app hit sync don't do anything? When I hit sync isn't it suposed to put them on my phone? All it does is puts a new one on pc appbrain

2. dequardo

dequardo Well-Known Member

Have you loaded and sync'd the app on the phone?
  3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

When you hit install on the website, it prepares the app for syncing with the phone. You then have to go to the appbrain app on the phone and hit "sync" there. It will find your web selection. You can then install it.

You can find the appbrain app for the phone in the Market app. Just search for appbrain.

Good luck!
  4. ctxx24

ctxx24 Well-Known Member

Ok on the web next to all the apps is uninstall and the size so they must be installed..when I goto the app and hit sync all it does is makes a new folder thing on the web.
  5. Brian_83

Brian_83 Well-Known Member

You need to move the ones you see on the web to the new folder that was created on the web. It's confusing but then your phone will see them and give you the option to install.
  6. diwrom

diwrom Member

Ok so I had appbrain on my phone had my phone cleared. went to sign in with my google account and it keeps asking me to start new account..instead of allowing me to use one already set up does anyone know why this is happening? I can find my self to follow if I start a new account, so what can I not sign in?
  7. auroden

auroden New Member

Hi, this is my first post and I hope this is the right thread to ask for help with
    I recently registered with the above website but I can't get it to install their app on my Android ICS tablet. I decided to go to their store because my tablet Nextbook 7S is not supported by Google Play store but I still couldn't do it. My tablet's browser says the webpage to install the app is not available. I installed another browser but (Dolphin) but this one does the same. Is this some kind of restriction by Google that impose to all their cooperating companies? My WiFi connection works fine with everything else, this sounds like a firewall intervention or forbidden website.
    The only way for me to install an app is to do it offline on my PC and then transfer it on the uSD card which is not very convenient and the above mentioned website doesn't even offer offline downloading, only syncing through their app or directly on GooglePlay Store, the former Android Market. Thanks for any suggestions.