• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

liquidmonkey

Jun 18, 2010
alright, my head is about to explode!!!
i'm trying to buy and install an app called PHONEMYPC and when i try the QR code on addbrain or applib or apps.doubletwist, nothing comes up.

i have also gone in, logged into APPBRAIN, downloaded their app for my HTC DESIRE and i click on install, but NOTHING happens.

when i go to the appbrain app and look at all my apps (after synchronization) i see that PHONEMYPC is listed and beside it, it says, install.
i press install and up comes the market saying can't find the application.

how on earth can i get this app?

i love google and android but its times like this i can really appreciate apples anal closed garden as at least it all just works.

Appbrain uses the Google Market to install/update apps. Google Market is limited both geographically and by provider. So you will only see apps that have been published to your region. Some regions and providers will not show paid apps because Google is not yet able to support paid apps in that region. Some free apps will not be visible because the developer has chosen to restrict the geographic publication.

So where in the world are you?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones