appbrainSupport

Last Updated:

1. EM30996

EM30996 Active Member This Topic's Starter

is anyone elses appbrain showing every program installed on phone.. ie cityid.. have 3 days left and then i am gonna try to uninstall it.. other included in list...sync service, visual vm, backu assit., tv out, restart app., open sense plugin, htc sense live, etc just showed up this week..

Advertisement
  2. Mskgreenel

Mskgreenel Well-Known Member

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you can't uninstall CityID... It's 'bloatware' and comes pre-loaded onto the Inc's ROM. To uninstall it you will have to root your phone when root for the Inc is available.

nightfishing and howarmat like this.
  3. howarmat

howarmat Well-Known Member

yep she nailed it. And i dont remember that app showing on Appbrain but i dont doubt it

4. paimon.soror

paimon.soror Well-Known Member

Yup, i have everything showing up when i installed appbrain the other day. I didn't know if this was normal.

EM30996 likes this.
  5. EM30996

Thanks, you answered my question. I guess the others didn't bother to read the question. I was more concerned about accidently deleting the others

6. paimon.soror

paimon.soror Well-Known Member

I havn't tried to see exactly what happens, but i read in a thread that it just pops up an error message.

7. EM30996

Well, thats good to know.. I didn't like seeing all of those system programs in there.. just incase someone is playing with my phone and accidently hits one of those uninstalls. thanks again.