1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Applanet.net-(Legit or no?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theburrus1

theburrus1 Member

Greeting fellow Androiders. I was wondering if anyone has opinions or even facts, advice, etc. about Applanet.net and the limitless "free" paid apps they supply? I'll be honest, I am coming to use them a lot.I've found apps on there, both free and supposedly paid that actually increase my Motorola Citrus's functionality I believe. I was doing a Google search on it though and for some, that's not believe to be the case. Some say they are outdated and obsolete apps that cause viruses and your phone to slow significantly? Anyone got any experiences to share? If my Android dies, you know, it will feel like I lost a limb on my body or something. Just want to avoid that at all cost.

Oh, another thing... I downloaded an app via the legit Market for Smartphone Research. Apparently, they will give you $30 gift card or codes for use at Amazon.com just for running their software in the background on your phone. Anyone heard of this? Is it legit or a scam? I'm coming on my 30 days so we'll see if I get a gift card. It slows my phone down actually when it's supposed to be equipped with speed boosters, antiviruses and stuff so I don't know. I almost get trigger happy and delete it but don't.

Have a great week all!

Advertisement
  2. No_u

No_u Well-Known Member

Very simple:

No.

Appplanet is not legal.
  3. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

This.

Not only is it piracy, it is not allowed nor supported on our forums.

Thread closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.