• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apple 2 Android

Damian

Dec 30, 2009
hey whats up moving from Apple (formerly iPod Touch owner) to Android, and i though the first place to start would be here

So yeah, my Birthday is Jan 7th and my iPod Touch recently broke on me a week back 2nd one i owned and it didnt even last me more then 3 months so i think im done with Apple gonna go Android

So yeah :)

Also anyone could possibly recommend me a good Android device for beginners like me =\

hey whats up moving from Apple (formerly iPod Touch owner) to Android, and i though the first place to start would be here

So yeah, my Birthday is Jan 7th and my iPod Touch recently broke on me a week back 2nd one i owned and it didnt even last me more then 3 months so i think im done with Apple gonna go Android

So yeah :)

Also anyone could possibly recommend me a good Android device for beginners like me =\

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones