• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

apple IPad wifi versus 3g

fltgirl78

Lurker
Dec 1, 2010
I just bought my 1st Ipad it is just a 16g wifi .... I figured I have an aircard with verizon for my mac pro so that is all I should need for the Ipad. Someone please tell me I did the right thing. What is the difference? Also, does anyone know HOW to delete programs /applications on the macbook? I can get them on but for example on facebook I got the so call new BETTER FACEBOOK and I hate it . how do I get it off my computer? Thx for any help!:)

Welcome to the forums!

to answer your question, although im not sure why you chose an Android forum to ask you questions, the aircard will not allow you to get wifi on your Ipad in itself since it is limited to 1 device. If you got a MiFi through verizon then yes that will allow you to access Verizons 3g as wifi on your Ipad.

as to your second question im not sure, as im not familiar with macs myself.

again, since this is really confusing to me, why did you choose to come onto android forums for ipad and Mac troubles, they are in no way related.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones