1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Apple is off their rocker ... yet again

1. Incredible_Nat

Incredible_Nat Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. i VTAK

i VTAK Well-Known Member

Lol, I guess he'll think twice about leaking info on Apple in the future.
  3. Incredible_Nat

u right 'bout that. I like what one of the comments said:

" If you see an Apple iPhone or Apple anything laying around, don't pick it up or touch it... just run!" LOL
  4. Pryomancer

Pryomancer Well-Known Member

I've been avoiding Apple products for years. :p
  5. Bnice

Bnice Guest

Apple love the hype,every year they release a product something weird happens.
  6. Fonseca

Fonseca Well-Known Member

The police broke the law.
  7. burgertime

burgertime Well-Known Member

Apple is going to get a black eye in PR over this one...but I doubt it affects sales.
  8. Incredible_Nat

Hey neighbor (Charlotte here, too) ... I agree, but hope more people would stop to think about this: why the heck Apple is trying to become everyone's Big Bro?

Just until recently I was oblivious to all that political stuff, and enjoyed my Apples....but I am loosing taste for 'them apples' pretty quickly.
  9. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

Eh... not even tempted to touch one. lol
  10. shotgunfool

shotgunfool Well-Known Member

Havnt apple heard of finders keepers? unless given the right price ;) which seemed to be 5k haha
  11. Incredible_Nat

and now...."Steve Jobs claimes that the word "pad" is owned by Apple." Kotex and StayFree, watch out!

[​IMG]
  12. 3devious

3devious Well-Known Member

Didn't IBM (I Blame Microsoft) come up with the ThinkPad back when dinosaurs roamed the earth? I'd like to see Apple try to get away with that, lol.