Apple to Android Convert

Last Updated:

1. obmckenzie

obmckenzie New Member This Topic's Starter

So Hi. I'm Allison

I recently switched from my iPhone to the Driod X after about a year of frustration. I was on the road a lot last year for Victory Motorcycles and prepping a move to Ohio. In all my travelling I was annoyed that I couldn't tether (without a jailbreak.. which I eventually did) and that AT&T's Air Cards were too expensive and didn't cover the amount of data I'd need to be moving.

so I finally switched to a droid when I could afford the contract cancellation fee and had a steady income.

I'm getting used to the new OS and I'm liking it, but I'm noticing that occasionally my txt's will not go through (even if I have Full 3G bars), picture messages are hit and miss (and yeah I'm attaching them right, I end up having to "forward" the message to the person after the initial send), and I actually have to go into my gmail application to get it to tell me there's new email. Rather frustrating. I'm hoping the txt messages are just random new line crap, thought if anyone knows these are common problems and/or has a fix that would be awesome.

Aside from all that.. I love the phone. I live in Ohio. I like motorcycles and video games, and ponies.

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android forums!

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to browse or join in the conversations! We welcome that! If you need help getting around, PM me, I'm told that I can be moderately helpful! :D