1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Apples Print n Share will it work on GalaxysGeneral

1. Galaxy Tab2 47

Galaxy Tab2 47 Well-Known Member

I wonder if anyone has tried using Apples (Print n Share) on their Galaxy tablets?

The Print n Share program is just for the iPad, they do have a program Print but it does not support printing a document. So it's IMHO worthless.

Advertisement
    :
  2. hkmk23

hkmk23 Well-Known Member

I have a Galaxy Tab 2 7...I also get the stupid message telling me to buy a crap Samsung printer! (which I refuse to do)..I also use an Ipad2 which I fooled into using Apple airprint using a Netgear download (this works fine for the Ipad but not the Tab).
    There would appear to be no way of printing from a Tab to a network using IP addressing, (eg 192.168.2.12) because you still need a printer driver (according to Printbot) as my inkjet is a Brother DCP340CW there is no driver!
  3. Skyroket

Skyroket Well-Known Member

yes i can confirm that there's no native printing option for android. The only way to print something out from android over wi-fi is to download paid application or use google cloud printing.
    hkmk23 likes this.
  4. Galaxy Tab2 47

Galaxy Tab2 47 Well-Known Member

If you happen to have an HP wireless printer the App. HP Print from the Google Play Store will work and it's a free download.;)