• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Application for PDF markup

shanksy1

Lurker
Jul 6, 2010
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is an application to allow sketching on PDFs with a pen on an Ipad type of device?

Im in the drafting industry and am looking at options for marking up and highlighting drawings in a paperless system.

At the moment we print out drawings, highlight in yellow the correct parts and mark up in red the errors. Then give the errors to the drafter to fix.

If this could be done on a portable screen we could almost do away with paper completely.

Any ideas on this concept?

Thanks

Regards

Philip

I'm afraid you have to seek help from Windows 7:

HP Slate 500 (lighter than iPad and you can do a powerpoint presentation with it...)
+ Bluebeam PDF or PDF Annotator (software for ink-based pressure-sensitive markup with a stylus)

n.b. I come across your post because I wonder if any software developer would built software like Adobe Acrobat (not the reader) or Bluebeam PDF for marking up PDF for the Android platform.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones