application list shortcut goneSupport

Last Updated: 2012-07-02 17:33:27
  1. lriv

lriv Well-Known Member

anyone know how to get the application list shortcut back? it is in the dockbar of ADW. I somehow deleted it and now i can't get to my applications anymore...

running CM7 2.3.5

Advertisement
  2. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Well-Known Member

Try long pressing the dockbar and selecting add shortcut. Select app drawer.

If that doesn't work...

Long press the homescreen

Select shortcuts.

Make an app drawer shortcut

Long press the new shortcut and drag it to the dock bar.
    lriv likes this.
  3. lriv

lriv Well-Known Member

tried that before with no results...

Long press on dock bar does nothing. Short press gives the following "No application defined yet, drop something here!"

Long press on home screen, press shortcut, but there is no app drawer shortcut to select...

i guess I could do a restore, but my last backup was over a month ago :( LOL
  4. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Did you try resetting ADW to default:confused:
    lriv likes this.
  5. lriv

lriv Well-Known Member

well hot damn!! the reset did the trick!! :D Thanks gbiggie, I had never seen that reset option till you suggested that... LOL

It is back, and I'm happy again! :smokingsomb:

EDIT... now I can not find the option to "lock home screen in memory" any ideas on that LOL
  6. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

NO! :rofl:
    ADW settings- general behavior-system preferences- then select persistent:)
    lriv likes this.
  7. lriv

lriv Well-Known Member

I've seen that option, but it is not the one I'm talking about... somewhere in one of the settings (not sure if it was ADW or CM7 settings) it had this exact wording... lock home screen in memory but now I can not find it anywhere in any of the phones settings :confused: it is not that important, but it does help keep the icons on the home screen after exiting some applications...
  8. Johnny Crapple

Johnny Crapple Well-Known Member

It is in the phone settings in cm7 in performance :D

Sent from my typewriter.
    lriv likes this.
  9. lriv

lriv Well-Known Member

Well I just made an appointment with the eye doctor!!! LMFAO! jeez... I can not believe I missed it!

Thanks Johnny Crapple :)