Application Tray

Last Updated:

1. bunglemania

bunglemania New Member This Topic's Starter

How do you delete apps out of the Application Tray? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. vido.ardes

vido.ardes Well-Known Member

You have to uninstall them. Either go to the market, go to the downloads page and click on the app you want to uninstall, or go to Settings > applications > manage applications

3. bunglemania

I figured that much out but i don't see anything for uninstalling or deleting as far as buttons goes. So how do it get rid of an app after you open it under managing apps? Thanks

4. bunglemania

Follow up on that last question. Ok I see the uninstall button for apps i have personally downloaded. I'm wanting to get rid of some of the apps that came with the phone that I know I won't ever use like the Amazon MP3 downloader. How do I get rid of those apps that came with the phone originally? Those are the ones I don't see any uninstall buttons for. Thanks

5. kurtis.austin2

kurtis.austin2 Member

those are preloaded apps that came with the phone, there is no way to delete those ones. unless you root your phone and use adb to pull the .apk from your system folder. so, unless you know how to do all that, they are stuck on your phone.

6. InitialG

InitialG Well-Known Member

I need to learn how to root my phone, I want to delete some of those pre installed apps so bad....