Application UpdatesGeneral

Last Updated:

1. elzzis

elzzis Member This Topic's Starter

I bought an app and had it for a while and got a notification for an update, but when i tried updating it takes me to the screen where you pay for the app. Did this ever happen to anyone else? I dont wanna pay another 4 dollars for an app i already bought =/

Btw the app is gameboid

Advertisement
  2. Peaser

Peaser Well-Known Member

Hi, that has happened to me, but it doesn't actually charge you again, or at least mine didn't. I was updating What the Doodle and it said getting credit card information but then it never charged me.

3. elzzis

elzzis Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks ill probably update it and check my bill if anything

4. Blizzard

Blizzard Well-Known Member

On several occasions I have updated and have seen the credit card notice, but never an actual charge.

5. Matlock

Matlock Well-Known Member

Correct. Once you purchase an application, your account on Google is kept with all your purchases. If you download an update, you will have to insert all your credit card information in every time to download the most recent app updates (which is a pain). But it shouldn't charge you again. And like Blizzard stated, there are some times those occasions that you get a credit, which may have been a Charge by mistake.

Unlike the Nexus One (their first actual phone service), Google is good about keeping up with us.