• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Applications deleting Themselves???

droidobsessed

Sep 19, 2010
Since I rooted my phone 5 days days ago it seems like daily I find some app has been uninstalling itself i.e, Cardiotrainer, Abduction, Appbrain, etc. I have not yet flashed any ROMs. Why is this happening? I moved all my apps back to the phone thiking maybe I need to reformat the SD card which I did not do. And apps contiue to delete themselves anyway. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Since I rooted my phone 5 days days ago it seems like daily I find some app has been uninstalling itself i.e, Cardiotrainer, Abduction, Appbrain, etc. I have not yet flashed any ROMs. Why is this happening? I moved all my apps back to the phone thiking maybe I need to reformat the SD card which I did not do. And apps contiue to delete themselves anyway. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
this is odd,first off keep all your apps on your device ,why move them to sd when you have almost 8gb of internal storage just for apps?apps run better when kept on the device rather than sd also,as for your problem i would reboot and leave them all on internal storage and watch it ,if that does not help personally i would sbf or madertscok zip and re root and see what happens

Reactions: droidobsessed
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones