Applications DrawerTips

Last Updated:

1. NoShftShck16

NoShftShck16 Well-Known Member

Did anyone else realize that after hitting the up arrow to view applications you can grab the top and slide it down (opposite of the notifications drawer)

Just found that out today, kinda cool

ctc, merx and JFeisty like this.
  2. houtx1

houtx1 Active Member

Yeah, I like that, it is kinda cool.
  3. JFeisty

JFeisty Well-Known Member

I had no idea. Thanks!
  4. itbedave

itbedave Well-Known Member

I just found that by accident the other day.
  5. dscribe

dscribe Well-Known Member

Here's one I just noticed for the first time after having my phone almost two months:
    I can hit the menu button when my phone is locked and it unlocks it..don't have to swipe across the screen. Again, no big deal but I'd never noticed it till today!
  6. merx

merx Well-Known Member

thanks man didnt know that!
  7. Liquoredolce

Liquoredolce Well-Known Member

I didn't know that, sweet!!
  8. dscribe

dscribe Well-Known Member

Sad part is it says so on the locked screen; and I'm one you tend to be critical of not reading what is right before their eyes. The print is awful small though.
  9. Liquoredolce

Mine doesn't say that? Maybe it's only with certain backgrounds. Mine just has the bar with VW, time, and date, no other text.
  10. NoShftShck16

tap your clock/swipe bar and right below it it says drag down or press menu to unlock
  11. Liquoredolce

Now why would I TAP a SWIPE bar?!?!?!? :D
  12. NoShftShck16

haha completely understandable. i didnt notice it until i went to swipe and realized my hands were a little greasy so i stopped...then the little thing popped up

EDIT: on a side not...i am pretty sure since then i've tapped/swiped/long pressed every option conceivably possible. as if i were 'wheres waldo'-ing in braille