Applications on Android Netbook

1. AndroidRobot23

AndroidRobot23 New Member

Hi!

I want to buy a Android Netbook with a 7 inch display and a VIA 8850 CPU, that is the same or better than the galaxy s i9000 cpu. My question is, will I be able to set the keyboard of the netbook to play games like if it were with Joystick center 6? I will be primary using the pc for basic apps like browsing, office and some games. it Runs Ice Cream Sandwich. Do you think I should buy this PC or buy a refurbished netbook? The android netbook costs 92 dollars

Advertisement
  2. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

You'll probably be OK for browsing with an Android netbook. But when it comes to office apps, I do find Android can be somewhat lacking. It all depends what you want to do with office productivity. Games should be OK, would be better if it has Google Play.

Something to bare in mind though, $92 bucks for an Android netbook, it's going to be a very budget and off-brand/non-brand device. I strongly suggest you read the forum sticky about budget off-brand Android devices....
    http://androidforums.com/android-lounge/631594-off-brand-phones-tablets-worth-low-cost.html

If you're in the United States and are always online, you may want to look at a Google Chromebook.
  3. AndroidRobot23

AndroidRobot23 New Member

Thanks, mikedt!

I will try to buy a refurbished netbook or a used transformer prime tf100 or maybe a Chromebook,