1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Applications problems

Last Updated:

1. n0va0ne

n0va0ne New Member This Topic's Starter

whats wrong with all the apps that are showing up in the market... i love them and have been eagerly awaiting the release of such apps as radar and panoramio and the application will not launch.....

another thing that is slightly irritating is the compass mode is completely absent from the device... unless i am missing something

any help?

Advertisement
  2. ram100987

ram100987 Well-Known Member

for compass mode you have to be in street view then click menu and it will give you the option to turn on compass mode. dont know if the is permanent or just for that session but either way it IS there.

3. Sundog

Sundog Well-Known Member

I'm having a problem with the music player... last night it found all the stuff on my SD card, today it knows nothing about any music. Music? What's that?

When I figure out what's gone wrong I'll post about it.

4. xxvtcxx

xxvtcxx Member

If you plugged it into your computer to charge the phone and you have "use for usb storage" selected in you settings the phone will stop accessing the sd card to allow your computer to access the data. You can deselect that option by going into settings> sdcard & phone storage > use for usb storage

Hope that helps