• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Applications That Cost Money

1. I am 95% sure that Google will process your CC and send money to the developer (less their commission), so you should feel pretty safe. This is just a guess, I haven't tried buying anything yet. Or they put it on your phone bill?

2. Once you bought it, it's yours, for as long as you're on the same account (and maybe same device) - once you paid for it, you can re-download it at no charge. Or so Google says. When I uninstalled one of the (free) applications through market - it showed a message saying, that even though I'm uninstalling it now, I can re-install it later at no charge.

LEM.

Upvote 0
1. I am 95% sure that Google will process your CC and send money to the developer (less their commission), so you should feel pretty safe. This is just a guess, I haven't tried buying anything yet. Or they put it on your phone bill?

2. Once you bought it, it's yours, for as long as you're on the same account (and maybe same device) - once you paid for it, you can re-download it at no charge. Or so Google says. When I uninstalled one of the (free) applications through market - it showed a message saying, that even though I'm uninstalling it now, I can re-install it later at no charge.

LEM.
I went ot buy one asked for credit card and all its info anyone else sure they will not get a hold of it?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones