ApplicationsSupport

Last Updated:

1. zazuetaw

zazuetaw Member This Topic's Starter

Is there a way to get a previous version of an application back in case you dont like the updates? Or are you stuck with the new version until they fix the problems?

Advertisement
  2. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Email the developer and ask for the previous version ... and let them know you are willing to wait for the fixes to the current version ... but would really like the older version until such time as the version has been fixed ...

In the future save all you apps to SDcard before you update and keep all your past versions...

3. lorenwinter

lorenwinter Member

Wait... how do you save apps to your SD card????

4. justjimjpc

Get the app called "ASTRO"

5. SecretAsianMan

SecretAsianMan Well-Known Member

its not possible to save all your apps to your sd and run them off of there right? like i cant delete em from my phone mem. does it just keep a list of all the apps i downloaded? can someone further explain this astro app? thanks.

6. justjimjpc

this app only save the files .. not to be run from the sdcard ... the original issue was a way to restore a previous version ... so if you save each version to the sdcard you can go and back track to previous versions.

You can only run apps from the sdcard if your phone has been rooted and the special redirect commands have been done with telnet or other command line app ...