Appointments time changing when clock changes.Support

Last Updated:

1. computersays

computersays New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone, looks like a great forum and resource here. I'm a fairly new G1 owner (1 month) and I can see myself being here often :)

My major problem is as follows:

So I'm happily using Google Calendar as my diary since I got my G1, working wonderfully, synching it once a day. Through my job, I travel quite a bit, and so when I'm in Europe (as I am now), I change the time to make it 1 hr ahead of GMT (UK - my home). Only problem is, as soon as I do this, all the appointments in my diary move on one hour as well.

So, e.g. an appointment I have tomorrow morning at 10am now shows itself as 11am.

(I wondered whether I needed to Synch from here in Germany, so against my better judgement I temporarily enabled data roaming to synch (obviously the times are still "correct" on the Google version of my calendar, it's just the G1 version that's "out"), but it hasn't made any difference.)

Looks as though I either need to have my G1's clock wrong (bad idea - I use it as a watch as well) or all my appointments one hour out.

Please help - I refuse to believe there isn't an answer to this.

Many thanks in advance.

JS.

Advertisement
  2. wilbur

wilbur Member

i have the same problem whenever i cross over to france!

i seem to remember an option in the web version of google calendar about this, but i can't find it anymore.

3. RAY01

RAY01 New Member

Similar problem, but in my case I synch my Outlook to Google to my Incredible, but the appointment times on the phone are one hour later than the Outlook calendar. Any thoughts would be appreciated.