• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help apps and vids don't work browser does, help please

Hi all, i just bought this phone about 2 weeks ago, and it worked perfectly fine the first week, but now the service bars are white and stay white, they should be green, when they're white it means I'm not connected to the service internet, so now when i yet to use apps it says, no internet connection, and when i try to watch videos it can't loaf then, but the regular browser will work fine,i have no clue what the problem is, I've pulled three battery did the mobile network on of thing, factory hard reset, rebooted it, and still nothing,i have no clue what's wrong and I'm not paying for the phone just to have problems, could someone help me please, pm me or response to this, i appreciate it thanks!!

Hi all, i just bought this phone about 2 weeks ago, and it worked perfectly fine the first week, but now the service bars are white and stay white, they should be green, when they're white it means I'm not connected to the service internet, so now when i yet to use apps it says, no internet connection, and when i try to watch videos it can't loaf then, but the regular browser will work fine,i have no clue what the problem is, I've pulled three battery did the mobile network on of thing, factory hard reset, rebooted it, and still nothing,i have no clue what's wrong and I'm not paying for the phone just to have problems, could someone help me please, pm me or response to this, i appreciate it thanks!!

If you have only had the phone 2 weeks And a hard reset did not correct the problem..perhaps a return is in order.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones