Apps are messy all around in my X10 menu(HELP!!! please.~)Support

Last Updated:

1. calvinloo128

calvinloo128 New Member This Topic's Starter

HI there,

please help~ I am a newbie of X10... and this was my 1st time in forums~~ :D
    i have downloaded plenty of apps on my X10.
    i have no idea to arrange the messy files.:confused:
    I had downloaded File manager or apps manager, but it doesn't helps..:(

What can i do to arrange the files on my pull up menu screen??:confused::confused::confused:

eg : i want it to be , games will be in a folder and others apps will be in another folder...
    HOW to drag it to another folder in the pull up menu screen??

Please help~~ :eek::):eek:

Thanks~~ :p:p

Advertisement
  2. frankbonatelli

frankbonatelli Well-Known Member

Well it is and is not posible. With the stock SE home app you are stuck with things as the see fit to list them. You can choose to try by any number of alternative home replacement apps, there are a few that function in a manner to which you have requested. ALternatively try useing an app called Folder Organizer
    It will allow you to create folders of your favorite apps that will reside on the main home screen as a shortcut (long pressing on an empty area of the main screen).
    Saddly tho as stated before you can not organize the default SE home application.

3. huntleth

huntleth Well-Known Member

Frank is bang on here, but, although it's not a solution at all, for some unexplained reason I found that when I downloaded ADW Launcher (an alternative home screen) the application screen which is a clone of the samsung galaxy is MUCH better because it's horizontal, obviously you might not feel the same but it might be worth a go.

What ADW Launcher and the others also do is allow you more home screens, so I just put all the apps I use alot on one home screen instead :)

4. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member

You can't do anything to rearrange the apis in the apps draw/pull up menu even using other home launchers the app draw will always be in alphabetical oder.

As said you can long press any where on the home screen and then add a folder and place your apps in one and games in another.

@huntleth, can you use the app draw in galaxy mode? It annoys the hell out of me and can never side scroll I just end up launching apps all the time so disabled it.I can't even use the app draw on my girlfriends galaxy portal :)