apps being forced closed.

Last Updated:

1. rcyphermd

rcyphermd Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

some of apps are being forced closed...gdocs, aknotepad, etc. Any ideas why? Very frustrating!

Advertisement
  2. veggiess

veggiess Member

When is this happening? If it's occurring when you reboot your phone, you may have too many. If it happens just occasionally, sometimes certain apps are defective. Uninstall and then try reinstalling.

3. rcyphermd

I have had to uninstall and re-install these daily. Any ideas why? It only happens with AK notepad and gdocs.

4. pking

pking Well-Known Member

This is likely related to the issue that caused app icons to become corrupted or change names. I've had a couple of apps (advanced task manager, for one) that exhibit this behavior often, and simply refuse to run afterward.

I'm hoping that the bugfix release will patch this issue, as it appears to be related to corrupted cache files on the phone, unfortunately we're stuck with this behavior until then. Sorry to hear it's so severe for you, that's usually not the case.

5. rcyphermd

thanks for the response. I have not noticed those apps icon's changing.....but when I delete them and re-download, all is well for a day or so. And it is only those 2 apps. Weird!