Apps can't close on FroyoSupport

Last Updated:

1. joboy

joboy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just got my Desire and I am so happy to see how much faster it is compare with the Legend, and I specially like the addition of the wifi hotspot this is really a must have app nowadays. I give the phone 4 out of 5 stars, due to un-closeable apps and unable to attach a hand strap this is really stupid design.

I find some apps can't be closed even with task manager, one of them is the build in FM radio, it won't close even when I unplug the earphone, there is indeed a shutdown button on the app, but click on it has no function, if I force it close with task manager another instance of it will start instead. There are many apps auto start by default with no reason, I use task manager to shut them down to save the resources. IMHO, by the time Android has become stable the Desire will be retired and excluded from the update :(

Advertisement
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

3. joboy

Oopps yeah task killer it's typo, what's wrong with advanced task killer I find it very useful, or can I leave those apps running with no reason, well I could try to see what comes, may be you are right...

4. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

I am, there's no maybe about it ;)

But seriously, try without it for a while. Uninstall and see what happens.

5. joboy

Yeah, can't wait to try :D