1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

apps downloading but not installing

Last Updated:

1. jbaruch76

jbaruch76 Active Member This Topic's Starter

not sure if this is the right forum for this but i just switched from droid incredible to droid x. it is rooted running 2.2. i downloaded some apps from the market no problem, but now whenever i try it downloads to 100% and then that's it, it doesn't bother trying to install. installing an application through astro works though. i ahve no clue what's going on, rebooted a couple times already.

Advertisement
  2. jwmacdon1231

jwmacdon1231 Well-Known Member

Not sure why that would happen. You could try wiping.

3. harvickchick

harvickchick Well-Known Member

Sorry I only pushed the button once I swear lol

4. harvickchick

I'm having the same problem on my intercept. Select apps will say downloaded 100% and stay like that and not say installed. I don't really care about that too much. But id like to kbow if these apps are taking up room on my phone since it says they're downloaded. Especially larger ones I've tried to install multiple times. If this is the case how do I get rid of them?
    And what is wiping lol
    Sorry about the typos I'm not used to this keyboard yet and I can't get my cursor in the right place to fix them lol

5. harvickchick

I'm having the same problem on my intercept. Select apps will say downloaded 100% and stay like that and not say installed. I don't really care about that too much. But id like to kbow if these apps are taking up room on my phone since it says they're downloaded. Especially larger ones I've tried to install multiple times. If this is the case how do I get rid of them?
    And what is wiping lol
    Sorry about the typos I'm not used to this keyboard yet and I can't get my cursor in the right place to fix them lol