• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps for Android Wear Watch

blukzapp

Lurker
Jul 11, 2014
Hi Guys

I've published a new Android Wear app on Google play.

Basically the purpose of the app is to simplify your life with Android Wear by giving you the quick overview of all the available apps, accessories and how to guides.

Features:
* In Google "Apps for Wear" category there is around 30 apps, but here are included more than 90 apps
* more than 100 accessories like screen protectors, charging cables, and straps and wraps.
* How to guides on how to for example replace straps.
* updated with new apps almost daily.

Please try it and let me know what you think :)
I'll be happy of any feedback.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.blukz.wear.apps

I'm also available on blukzapp@gmail.com

Must offer some advice. forget about browsing 'compatible apps' on the Wear phone app. it's useless and only has a couple dozen offerings. believe me, just search for it on Google Play like any other app and use terms like 'Wear [app name]' and there are literally hundreds of 'em. i'm quite impressed given the watch hasn't been out that long.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones