Apps for Lock Screen

Last Updated:

1. johninbigd

johninbigd Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

On my iPhone I had an app that showed my daily calendar and new txts and emails on my lock screen. Is there something like that for the Droid?

Advertisement
  2. speedracr13

speedracr13 Active Member

Flyscreen will display stuff on the lock screen. I'm not sure what you can configure it to show, but it sounds like it would be worth it for you to check out (and its free).

3. centax1

centax1 Active Member

I installed it and it's asking me to sign up I'm not sure i want to do that. It's asking for my phone number.

4. speedracr13

speedracr13 Active Member

I agree, I don't like signing up for things either. Sorry, I haven't actually used it myself so I wasn't aware that there was a sign up for it. Maybe someone on here has used it and can vouch for it.

5. ratchetjaw

ratchetjaw Well-Known Member

I have used it, and just gave it a phone number to one of my other phones. I havent tried it on the droid but on my magic. It seems to change the lock screen and i didnt want to lose the current one with the swipe to mute unlock feature.

edit well i went ahead and put it on my droid. Its pretty nice. It does change the lockscreen unlock feature but i kind of like it. Gives a update for your facebook, weather, a nice calender widget and more you can add to it

6. ratchetjaw

Ok i think i like this fly screen :D I have a decent calender (doesnt tell much info from looking though) sms, espn news, face book, weather widget, and twitter update. All can be viewed without unlocking. Pretty neat. Not sure how it will affect battery life will test it out tomorrow:D

7. johninbigd

Awesome! Thanks a lot!

8. ratchetjaw

Your welcome, but thank you. If you hadnt asked i probably wouldnt have put it on my droid. I am liking it :D also i didnt have to give my phone number of the actual droid. I did give a valid number though if that helps any

9. johninbigd

We're getting closer. Now I just need to figure out how to get it to display the corporate calendar instead of the Google calendar and I'll be set!

10. DR0ID

DR0ID Well-Known Member

i gave my google voice...i could always block them if they decide to send me anything :)