• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wrthomas69

Lurker
Jun 26, 2014
I currently own a galaxy S4 from AT&T. I will be traveling to Cancun Mexico and I am looking for apps that I can text with and make phone calls from Wi-Fi only the hotel where I am staying has free Wi-Fi and I am trying to not have a $500 phone bill. I need both a texting app and a calling app that uses Wi-Fi rather than the cell network also if there is one that does not require the person that I am texting or calling to have the same app can I call or text someone simply using their phone number. A TNT simply charges too much money to use their network in Mexico $30 for 200 texts and $30 for 60 minutes of phone calls I would like to install these apps on all of our families S4's we currently have four identical Samsung galaxy S4's. Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can give.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones