apps from itunes to samsungSupport

Last Updated:

1. ieatanimals

ieatanimals New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey there. Wish i had an iphone but have a galaxy samsung. Can you get aapps from itunes on the galaxy......there is an awesome app on i tunes (mobile air mouse) where your screen on your iphone is the mouse for your laptop. plug your laptop via HDMI into your HD TV and you never have to move again. Wicked . I need help. Is there one of these on the galaxy samsung:0

Advertisement
  2. 28064212

28064212 Well-Known Member

First off, you can't use iTunes/iPhone apps on an Android phone, they're completely different programs. If you have the iPhone version, you can't convert it for use on Android. However, some app developers may publish two versions of their apps, one for the iPhone, one for Android.

There's a (free) app on the Android market which does something similar to Mobile Air Mouse, it's called Gmote. Only works over a WiFi network that both phone and computer are attached to though

3. Askgrob

Askgrob New Member

Remotedroid worked great on my rooted droid running official 2.2 overclocked at 1.3. Currently use the vibrant (rooted) and it continues to work great also have gmote very good as well.