Apps from MarketGeneral

Last Updated:

1. oaklane

oaklane Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

What apps are in the Market for Droid Eris that can go back and forth between your PC and the phone?

Advertisement
  2. oaklane

Our phones have a "main" gmail account that 2 of our phones are under and then I also have a gmail account of my own. When I download apps from the market I want it to be attached to "my" gmail account not the main gmail account. How can I do that? I think I asked this back when we first got the phones cause Verizon attached both of our lines to one gmail account.

Thanks for your help.

3. oaklane

If I uninstall a purchased app, will I have to pay to reinstall it?

Thank you,

4. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Some app developers allow for a refund if the app is uninstalled within a certain time frame, such as up to 24 hours after purchase.

I've found that in Market sometimes a purchased app will have to be re-purchased if the OS is changed, as in upgrading from 1.5 to 2.1 or 2.1 to 2.2 via rooted ROM.

It is not entirely consistent.

5. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

No. Once you are charged, and pass that 24 hour refund limit, you can uninstall and reinstall for no charge as often as you like. As I have done many times. Uninstalled apps remain listed in the downloads section of the market, with the tag "purchased" rather than "installed" - making it pretty easy to reinstall them.

Going back to your other question, it must be the same Google account as when you originally purchased the app.

6. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

Huh, I guess these question threads were combined. Quoting to clarify the answer.

Unfortunately, as far as I know, the only way to do this is to factory reset and setup the phone from scratch with the new google account.