Apps in the future?

Last Updated:

1. Roister

Roister New Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 9, 2009

ive had my Hero for 4 months and i love it! - although i cant wait for the new rom update, as i hope a few issues will be sorted..

just a question about what you lot think about the app's of the future for this phone and for android in general...

Do you think it will get the same app development as seen with the iphone - eg- high graphic games, apps supported by major companies, apps with the general intuitivness as seen with the iphone..

maybe i am a bit jealous of all the apps, but tbh, i think that this phone is a match for the iphone and that the market place is really good but i dont think that there are developers fully supporting it?

just thought im start a thread to see what you lot think, hope, want form the apps available from the market place now and in the future?

2. G8D

G8D Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2009
    App development will definitely increase sometime this year.
    As more Android enabled devices are released and it spreads further, devs will realise the potential for income that lie within Android and start developing more apps :)
  3. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

Oct 29, 2009
    People tend to develop for whatever will get them the most money. Developers are starting to realise that the nadroid market is large, and growing very fast. Therefore it will be worth their while to develop apps for it, so like G8Dsaid, expect an influx of apps and games this year.